Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Somewhere Between Sleep and Zombie

I am somewhere in between getting sleep and being in a bit of a zombie state.  Lack of sleep.  I had it much worse I think with my first child.  The second time round, it seemed easier but I still get the occasional curve ball my new daughter throws at me and just when I think I will be getting some sleep, she dictates otherwise. She is only 2 weeks old.  I can not even remember what I was like when my son was 2 weeks old, 5 years ago.  I know this time, I am at least functional.  Last time, I was asleep when he was asleep and I was up when he was.  Maybe I should save my reserves this time round and still sleep when the baby sleeps.  I am a bit cocky this time round just because she sleeps 2-3 hours stretches at a time. 

Conclusion: Get more nap time for me.  


No comments: